View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 01:25 AM   #464
redrob41
Veteran

Current Game: just modding TSL
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Images Update

I've been slowly working on a few characters. Here is some eye candy for the ladies, namely Uldir's and Dustil's underwear & Kelborn's standard clothes:
Show spoiler

Show spoiler

I've also made another Mandalorian armour. A while ago, I made some logos for Bendak Starkiller, which I sent to LordRevan999 to use. Here, I've made my own version of Bendak's armour; a battle damaged one, and a shiny new version:
Show spoiler

And lastly, a surprise. One of the earliest sketches for this project was a Mirialan named Aria Feara. I've made a head and body for her, which is much closer the original sketch. The main addition is the non-mirrored facial tattoos, and the robe which is similar to Barriss Offee's:
Show spoiler

As always, critiques are welcome. Logan, if there is anything I can add to Aria, let me know, since I couldn't tell if I got everything from the thumbnail sketch. I've only got two more Mando armours to do, including one for you Logan. Once they're done, I'll be able to send all the Mando & Kelborn files to you.

- Major character artist for the Revenge of Revan mod. -
- List of Completed Mods - Work in Progress Thread - Skinning Tutorial -

Last edited by redrob41; 04-10-2014 at 08:57 PM. Reason: direct images instead of thumbnails
redrob41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,