Thread: DSi & Games
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 09:07 PM   #2
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
I am playing through Hotel Dusk and liking it very much so far, I'd recommend it even though I'm not finished with it. Another great game I haven't gotten around to finishing is Castlevania Order of Ecclesia. Very similar to one of the greatest games of all time, Castlevania Symphony of the Night for psone.

I had been planning on getting the DSi but I'm not sure if I will be able to now as I have not preordered and not sure if I'll make it down to Gamestop anytime soon (don't have a car, my friend drives me but don't like to ask him too often). I also don't like how none of the flash carts including the one I own work on it. But I'm still gonna try and get one along with Pokemon Platinum (well I'll be getting this with a DSi or not) and I'd also like to get GTA Chinatown Wars eventually, probably not at the same time as Pokemon just because can't afford that much.

Also, in B4 Lynk and fapfapfap over Phoenix Wright. It's one I'd like to get but it's hard to find.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,