View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 10:40 PM   #19
True_Avery
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldJL View Post
See the History Channel concerning King Tut. (I can't think of the spelling at the moment so I'm just using the nickname)
You may want to re-think your source when your source is the same channel that plays "monster hunters", "UFO hunters", "god versus the devil", and other nonsense shows.

History Channel has proved it is willing to put factually incorrect shows on the air, which puts everything they post into question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldJL View Post
I can't see them driving their Chariots into the sea for the fun of it.
How do you know they were not dumped? Fell in? Caught in a battle or stopped working at one of the land bridges?

The funny thing is about these chariots being found is that these chariots were never actually found. Nobody has ever brought a wheel up. We have pictures from people who claim to have seen such, but no wheels or chariots sitting in museums saying "That was at the bottom of the red sea!", not counting the fact that going down there looking/pillaging/etc is against the law so people that claim to have found these wheels are also criminals.

And just because there could be a well known form of travel rotting at the bottom of a line of water doesn't mean that god sucked them down there.

I could go on, but I'll let the Anthropologist wipe the floor with your suppositions.
True_Avery is offline   you may: quote & reply,