View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 07:41 AM   #30
Ham Yoyo

My goodness! I finally figured the Hoth level out. But I didn't figure it out untill I started the whole level over again. I found out on the first 2 AT ATs you just need to slice the controls because you don't have thermal detonators yet. Then the third AT AT on my first time playing the level I shot the head with my stormtrooper rifle and the head exploded but the cutscene didn't show. So I was stuck for longer than I care to say and revisiting every room in the level. But on the second time through I forced jumped up the AT ATs belly but I still was stuck because I couldn't find the small opening. But I finally remembered that Luke Skywalker cut open something with his lightsaber in The Empire Strikes Back. So I pulled my lightsaber out and started hacking away untill I sliced through the grate. I threw 2 thermal detenators in it and I finally saw the cutscene I worked so hard and waited so long for.

I then went on to play level 2 and it was awesome. The next level I'm going to play is the new Nina level for JA.

My dream, to watch Imperial ships explode in my gunsights.
Ham Yoyo is offline   you may: quote & reply,