View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 05:43 PM   #9
jrrtoken
Senior Member
 
jrrtoken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,995
Pro tip: When someone writes something offense, ludicrous, ignorant, or flat-out stupid, there's a 90% chance that they're being sarcastic. The 10% is when they're actually being serious, and consequently, very unfunny.

Oh, and I don't think that it's the collective staff's best interests to say that the suggestion box gets emptied and all of the ideas eventually discarded, no matter what the idea.
jrrtoken is offline   you may: