View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 08:39 PM   #8
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Current Game: Too many to count
Sam lashed out, his blade connecting with Kavars. They stayed that way, not moving, barely breathing for a second...Then they repelled off eachother. He looked at Kavar, pacing around the circle, matching every step of Kavars with his own. Kavar jumped forward, nearly landing a blow. Sam leaped in the air looking at the point were he would land, Kavar had feinted him, bringing his lightsaber around to exact a finishing blow.
Sam reached out with the force, time slowing to a crawl. He reached for Kavar's lightsaber, His hand was loose on it enough that it could be plyed from his hands... Sam did such, Kavar's lightsaber flying out of his grasp, landing in Sam's.
Kavar kneeled. " I know when I'm beat" Sam knew this ploy, He would pretend that he would surrender then he'd lash out.
Sam tapped his on the shoulder with the lightsaber. " I win, Master... It seems that you have gotten slow with your old age" Sam said jokingly. Then he noticed something, He was tired. That had been what Kavar had been doing. He had heard about Vtorym's bet and Vrook's bet and used the force to tire him... It had worked.
Sam handed the lightsaber back to Kavar and kneeled to take a breather, as he sat he noticed the smug smile on his face...

---------------------------------------------------
Deep thought #1: In the end, everyone dies. No one can outrun time, death itself is always breathing down your neck, just waiting to slip the noose over you. But, in your time of death, what matters is not when or how or even why. What matters is what you do with it. Do you sit down and call it quits, or do you get up, stare your killer and death itself in the face, and laugh copiously, right until the end.
Jedi_Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,