View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 03:51 PM   #15
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Current Game: Too many to count
( I was gonna let you win, actually, to show that no good comes from going to your emotions, but this provides a story...)
Sam had opened his mouth to answer, but none came out. Vrook was already leaving, and Vtorym left before he could apoligize.
He turned off his lightsaber, walking over to the wall. He sat with his back to it, and tears filled his eyes. He never could control his emotions. HE had tried what his form was known for (i forgot which one it is), He would release his emotions, just a little... But it suddenly gave way, all of it, he coudln't control it. Now he was crying, he had no control over any of it.
Kavar said" Sam, I fear that because of me you may have given way. You were so eager to win, you wouldn't let my little help for Vtorym stop you. But Isense something else, som-"
" Someone who broke the dam, I know. Someone purpoely caused me to go full blown rage... I fear it may happen again." Sam said, sniffing and wiping at his tears, it all started alleviating.
" Don't worry about Vrook, He was always strict, very correspondent to the ways of the Jedi. Young ones such as your self should be given some leniency..." Kava comforted him.

---------------------------------------------------
Deep thought #1: In the end, everyone dies. No one can outrun time, death itself is always breathing down your neck, just waiting to slip the noose over you. But, in your time of death, what matters is not when or how or even why. What matters is what you do with it. Do you sit down and call it quits, or do you get up, stare your killer and death itself in the face, and laugh copiously, right until the end.
Jedi_Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,