View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 05:41 PM   #65
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Apparently the boy is not the father after they've done DNA testing according to a UK article I read the other day whose link I can't find at the moment. What disturbed me is that the parents said the boy could come sleep over with their daughter, and that the boy's parents apparently saw nothing wrong with this either.

Not only did the parents not have their tickets to the Clue Bus, they couldn't even find the Clue Bus station if it was staring them in the face. Hello parents, this is the Common Sense Mother Ship calling. Teenagers are horny. They're like guppies. Put two of them together and you're going to have a crapload of little guppies very quickly.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,