View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 11:13 PM   #20
GarfieldJL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totenkopf View Post
Sorry, man, the bit about BO=good guy too rich to pass up. Probably for the reason that paybacks are a bitch.
Seriously, I agree with you and about choked when I saw that line. The idea that a typical Chicago Politician with his radical views and associations is some sort of saint would be hilarious he (SkinWalker) wasn't being serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totenkopf
Do you really mean to suggest that you believe there is ONLY bias at "right-wing" news sources?
I'll go a step further and say at least the right wing sources, source their information and don't plagerize other people's work. (See Incident involving New York Times or was it TIME Magazine...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totenkopf
On this we are basically in agreement.
See Senator John McCain, there are a few Republicans that do go after other Republicans when they do something unethical. Other than that I can partially agree, but not entirely.

@ SkinWalker
I will go a step further and point out at least Republicans tend to have the courtesy to resign from office if they are actually guilty of something and get caught.

As for your (and other people's) statements about members of the Bush Administration, seriously some of the sources you are using have a worse track record than a sleezy used car salesman.

It is a fact that Carl Rove wasn't the source of the leak, and Federal Prosecutors serve at the pleasure of the President.

And seriously you guys claim Bush was dumber than a box of rocks, then you claim he is some ulitimate evil with a devious plot to take over the world. That kinda contradicts itself, you can't have it both ways.
GarfieldJL is offline   you may: quote & reply,