View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 02:47 AM   #40
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyp Dooran View Post
Does not exist? Can you elaborate on how you came to your conclusion?
Easy enough. People are full of ****. They'll say anything to get what they want from each other and to rationalize their motives and actions. I've never observed any evidence of the real thing; only lies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Sir, you may have forgotten that you pleaded with me to for the opportunity to show that point was directly related, but I have not.
I did no such thing. I was only responding to this statement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Just to make sure that we're perfectly clear, I am anti-irrationalism. If you hold a belief that is irrational, then I am against that belief.
Perhaps I could/should have been more clear, but I wanted to see if you acknowledged the existence of something I thought to be irrational, and the first thing that popped into my head was love. I was curious. That is all I was addressing. I apologize for the confusion.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker

Last edited by Q; 04-11-2009 at 03:01 AM.
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,