View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 08:52 PM   #35
GarfieldJL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinWalker View Post
If you'd care to demonstrate this successfully, I'm ready and willing to revise whatever conclusion I've arrived at in the face of evidence. If not, would you simply be baiting?....
In all honesty SkinWalker, you routinely are guilty of it whenever religion enters the topic you go on an attack to bash people whom are religious and then you act surprised that people like myself are offended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinWalker
Or, perhaps I truly detest politics enough to not care and, thus, couldn't be bothered. I doubt I can improve upon the results of what the independent prosecutor already demonstrated, nor am I qualified to think so. More baiting?....
Considering the Independent Prosecutor knew that Libby wasn't the leaker, also knew Rove didn't have anything to do with it, and went on a witchhunt anyways, and you consider that it couldn't have been improved upon gives me great doubts as to your objectivity.

If the Prosecutor knew whom actually leaked the info and it wasn't the person he was going after, if he was ethical or objective at all he would dropped the case against Libby. Instead he badgered Libby to the point he could charge Libby for perjury, because Libby didn't recall some things that had occurred monthes prior correctly.

In your own post where you accuse GTA of baiting you, you prove that GTA is telling the truth.
GarfieldJL is offline   you may: quote & reply,