Episode 4 is all about Game Developerís Conference which took place two weeks ago in San Francisco. We talk about the biggest happenings including the announcement of Onlive, what Nintendo has been up to, the Game Developerís Choice Awards, how Dragon Age looks so far, and the iPhone as a gaming platform.
13 April 2009
Download page: www.lucascast.com/episode-4/
Extra Information and resources:
- What games we are playing
- How will OnLive change the industry?
- Nintendoís announcements at GDC
- Game Developerís Choice Awards
- Dragon Age GDC Demo Impressions
- The iPhone changes everything
This section contains spoilers. Please listen to the podcast episode before you view the hidden area.
Make sure to let us know what you think of the show! Post comments in this thread, and if you have any questions you'd like answered on a future episode, email us at email@example.com
or use the contact form
on our website.
We hope you enjoy this episode of LucasCast!