View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 11:03 AM   #4
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Well, take it one step further, why should you care about any life that doesn't intersect directly with yours (and even perhaps some that does--like the people you hate)? All those people in the Sudan? Who cares....they may be "people", but they apparently can't fend for themselves vs their environment, so why care if they live or die. India? Same thing. As you point out, we already have 6+ billion people on the planet.... Same goes for death row. Give "people" a limited appeals process, especially in cases like the kid in Pgh or mumiya jamal and then extinguish their "carbon footprint" (however miniscule) in the name of the environment or some equally spurious reason. Hell, you can even skip the cost of coffins and let them be "recycled" by the earth directly. And if overpopulation is such a big deal, why even stick around. It's not like you're going to live forever anyway and once you're dead you won't know you did yourself in in the first place (unless there is an afterlife in the end). So many variables, so little time, so few answered (answerable?) questions........

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,