View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 03:28 AM   #42
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Reddie, I said no," Ana insisted. "This is Tatooine we're talking about. You'll get..." She frowned thoughtfully. "Sandlogged?" A shrug. "Near as I can get. Point stands, you'll stay with the ship on this one, so just tell me who's next on the list and I'll get out there and get back as quick as I can."

The droid beeped a reply and Ana wrinkled her nose.

"What do you mean the list has run out?" she demanded. "They wouldn't send us to Tatooine if..." She pressed her lips together in a thin line. "Reddie, send a message, all wavelengths and scramble the point of origin codes. Message says, "Flowers don't bloom in a desert. Are you people insane?" End message."

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Abruptly, a figure clothed completely in black and wearing a black mask sat down across from Kaan. After a very brief moment of silence, the stranger coughed and spoke.

"Kaan Lumen." It was a man's voice, and it was speaking softly, just barely audible to Kaan over the noise in the cantina. "Your name's on a few lists. Sooner or later, Empire's gonna come looking for you. Are you prepared if they should come sooner?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,