View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 10:13 AM   #49
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Yes...I am Jedi Master Tev De'silar, I thought most of us were gone, it brings me great joy that there are still some left,

Kerla gladly offered her hand to the Jedi Master named Tev De'silar. It was a big surprise to meet a fellow Jedi here in Mos Espa. But what really surprised her was that the Force was growing stronger, everytime another Force user was sensed.

"It appears that I was mistaken when I thought I would never encounter any of my fellow Jedi again."

The young woman glanced at the other woman worryingly. Had she had to say the word 'Jedi'? Kerla then glanced around herself, making sure no one else heard. Luckily, no one did, seeing that the customers were minding their own business.

She turned back to the woman seated with them. "It's nice to meet you, ma'am," Kerla whispered to the other woman, "But you see... I'm disguising myself as a Smuggler. I got rid of my Jedi clothing so I wouldn't get caught." The young girl shook her head sadly. "I know it was the wrong thing to do... but I had to keep myself from being shot."
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,