View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 02:43 PM   #508
Demongo
Afro Skeleton

Current Game: Street Fighter IV
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrob41 View Post
I wish you lots of success for your search.

In the meantime, I'm still plugging away at characters. I'll probably be slowing down soon too, to concentrate on my upcoming wedding.

For the mo-ment, I have some new screeeen-shots

First up, Corellian soldiers and officers, now with 3 different ranks each. I've also darkened the officer jacket, since the green was too saturated.

Next, I've been secretly working on some Mandalorian armour. I'm not going to identify them right now (I'll leave that up to Logan23, since he's in charge of the surprises in the script). I will say that the one on the far left is made for yours truely (note the logo on his shoulder pauldron) since there isn't any story for him yet.

I've been playing around with the models as well, so that they will have unique looks. Mostly I've changed the helmets and shoulder pauldrons (the only standard model is the crimson one).

Well, I hope that keeps your intrest for a bit

Oh wow! Those armors look perfect!

Bink's Sake

"I've barely eaten anything for many decades now. It feels like my stomach shriveled into my back........though i don't have a stomach or back because i'm a skeleton! Yohohohoho! SKULL JOKE!"

"My eyes have never seen such a pretty woman! But i'm a skeleton so my eyes don't see much."
Demongo is offline   you may: quote & reply,