View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 04:23 PM   #52
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Ana tensed imperceptibly as a surge of Force power reached her, and then faded away into a trail leading away from the cafe. Her senses on high alert, she exerted a little more of her power into masking her Force sensitivity. With this done, she rose and left the cafe, using a fraction of her power to seek out the one who was attempting to lead her on. She caught sight of his back directly after leaving the cafe and once more pulled her power inward, masking its presence, and began to follow him.

He led her through several busy squares before ducking down a back alley not far from her landing pad. Ana swore softly under her breath and moved forward more cautiously. As she was doing everything she could to mask her presence, she could not sense this man's intentions; better safe than sorry. Her lightsaber was within easy reach beneath her knee-length brown suede jacket just in case.

Slowly, she approached the alley's entrance and stared for a moment at the Force-imbued gonk. Then, she took a step back.

"I came to help," she said quietly in Huttese, hoping it was indeed Kaan Lumen hiding somewhere in the shadows of this alley.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,