View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 04:39 PM   #53
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"The Jedi have always been prone to helping when the help was not needed and the Sith have been prone to abusing their promise of helping to fulfill their own needs" a voice called out in Basic, seemingly echoing all around the alleyway.

Kaan watched from the shadows and observed the woman, sensing her as much as he could through the force without giving away his location. The gonk right beside her would also act as a good distraction from his true location. He reached beneath his poncho and drew one of his lightsabers before continuing to seek her true purpose on the planet. His thumb was ready to activate the lightsaber at any time, although he knew it was not time to rush into things.

"I told your friend in the cafe there is no Kaan Lumen anymore. You are wasting your time here. I have better chances hiding the Empire in the Jundland Wastes than out there and you are not taking me to them without a fight" the Mirialan said, his voice barraging the woman from all around.

"And do spare me the claims the black clad man was not a friend of yours. You found his tracker too easily to not know of him."

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,