View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 12:37 PM   #316
Gikaar
Lurker

Hello. Great work from you guys from what I've seen. I haven't been able to try anything that I'd like because in the 8 pages of posts that I've perused, I haven't been able to actually find instructions on how to adde new styles to the superstyles.2da file.

I tried downloading Lothario's new styles, but for some reason I can't get the download to work, so instead I downloaded Dunde's file. Now I just need to know how to add them to my game.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, it would be really nice if there was a central area that listed all mods, reskins, and patches. Like they have at Filefront. I'd like to try some reskins, but with the exception of the Scholar Ling reskin I saw, there aren't any other (males) that I want to try. I'm talking about PCs of course.

Edit: OK, I got everything to work correctly, but I have a question. How would I go about changing a specific move that is part of a style? What I would like to do is replace the Strong Attack in the Seven Thunders style with the Strong Attack from Divine Void, or Black Mantis Is that possible?

Last edited by Gikaar; 04-19-2009 at 09:50 PM.
Gikaar is offline   you may: quote & reply,