View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 06:23 PM   #90
EnderWiggin
Sine Amore Nihil Est Vita

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinWalker View Post
This "Chicago" thing is an irrational pejorative that he's likely parroting from Limbaugh or some other such hate-media. Its interesting and demonstrative of the irrational and, perhaps, deficient cognitive function of conservatives since such a rhetorical pejorative is so easily spread as a meme among followers of Limbaugh and other such talking-heads. The purpose is to create irrational hatred and fear.
QFE. Well said, Skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinWalker View Post
Do you seriously not consider it a non sequitur to assume that because some or even many politicians in Chicago are corrupt that it, therefore, implies all are (or, more to your point, all democratic ones)?

Part Two of this question: Do you know what a non sequitur is?
I imagine the answer to both of those questions are no, from his point of view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinWalker
You've yet to demonstrate your expertise on absolutely anything at all, by a longshot in this forum, Garf. Least of all politics. I hate to be honest, but sometimes that's the best policy.
Fix'd. You're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldJL View Post
You'll pardon me if I don't take the opinion of someone whom in my opinion is a far-left partisan seriously.
Brilliant ad hominem in order to continue your complete and utter self deception!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac7142 View Post
you little scamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totenkopf View Post
It's no doubt guilt by association, which doesn't mean the "suspect" is innocent either.
You're right. Oh ****, there's this little thing we seem to have forgotten about. Goddamn American 'innocent until proven guilty' rule
Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Avery View Post
When we start thinking with your mind?
Jesus, that'll be the day.

_EW_

Hello, Pot? This is Kettle. You're black. ~ Prime

Yes, I hate you.

J7 - thanks for accepting me as part of the 'family.'
EnderWiggin is offline   you may: quote & reply,