View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 06:58 PM   #130
GarfieldJL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiX View Post
Bull****. This crisis started much, much earlier than anything that Obama could have prevented in three months.
Obama was taking kickbacks from the Freddie Mac and the other bank in question, in fact he was getting so much that if you just look at the 2 years he was senator, he was the recipient of more money from those two than anyone else in the Senate.

Furthermore there is Obama's representing ACORN in that lawsuit to force Citibank into making loans they knew people couldn't pay. And he also consulted ACORN as how intimidate various businessmen. I posted this stuff in Kavar's before and you were one of the people replying to it, so I'm guessing you either don't remember, were too lazy to read it, or unwilling to read anything that would call your liberal worldview into question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderWiggin
Actually not sure how in the hell this is even a point.
Income Redistribution comes to mind, as does trying to do away with the 2nd Amendment and Free Speech.

Quote:
What the hell? Instead of taking 10 seconds to google Garofalo, you made an assumption that Skin was being partisan. Way to be ignorant. So what did you notice, again?
Fine I made an error on which way Garofalo leans, that doesn't mean Skin and yourself for that matter aren't being partisan. The constant covering for a man that continuely appoints people that are under investigation for corruption or should be in prison for tax evasion is a pretty good indicator.

Quote:
Jesus Christ. I can't actually believe the irony issuing forth from your mouth.
Contrary to what you believe, I actually do read a lot of what people here write. Just when people use sources like MoveOn.org or MSNBC as sources to bash conservatives, then I question the validity of their comments.

Quote:
False.
That explains why Obama's chief of staff tried to coordinate an effort to shut Rush up, if they consider him that much of a threat to their agenda, I'm wondering what Rush found that has them so worried.

Quote:
No, there's really nothing.
Actually there is, am I using words that are too big for you to understand?

Quote:
This is the second time I'm explaining this, here. Now, pay close attention:
The sign said "Barack Hussein Osama"
That's called people angry over Government spending and using their money to bailout the people whom caused this mess. It has nothing to do with racism and you know it.

Quote:
Good Lord.
[Mockery]Now now, considering you believe in the annointed one, you shouldn't use Obama's name in vain.[/HK47]

Quote:
Thus, an idiot. If you're a political talking head, then you only open your mouth when you know what you're talking about. Or he's an idiot.
His sources implied that Mr. Fox hadn't been taking his medication, so he said what he did based on the information he had at the time.

And something tells me you've never even listened to Rush, just a bunch of soundbytes MoveOn.org has gathered.

Quote:
So, not a rebuttal? Wow, this is familiar. You're not disproving any points and yet you think you're making this great argument.
I was pointing out his situation was different from deciding to abuse alcohol and becoming an alcoholic, some painkillers are highly addictive and he should have been monitored more closely in the follow-up after surgery. The man was embarassed and tried to deny there was a problem.

As far as him being a blowhard, I guess it takes one to know one, so what does that make you?
GarfieldJL is offline   you may: quote & reply,