Veteran

Current Game: just modding TSL
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Down View Post
Will you release the armors seperatly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandalore The Shadow View Post
Redrob i love you mandalorians are by far my favorite star wars group and you just made them better tenfold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Te Mirdala Mand'alor View Post
Could you release that mod at the same time as or just after the RoR mod is released? Cause I don't want to change my entire game completely (I like small changes when it concerns the plot), but I was speechless when I saw that armor. I couldn't even find a smiley to match my excitement when I saw them! Listen to me, I'm rambling, anyway... gotta have those armors! Your work is the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It seems pretty consistent that people want to have the armours as a stand alone mod. Well, I certainly want to, but I really think that they would be cooler as part of the whole story. I wouldn't want to create any .uti mod conflicts, so I will definately wait untill after RoR is released (at least part 1), but I should be able to release a stand alone armour pack someday.

I think that for me, RoR (like other huge story mods) will be in a separate Override directory, and all my small mods will be in a backup Override (I just rename the folder so that I can pick which group of mods I want to use). I'll probably make several smaller packs (like the playable Rattataki and other aliens) that can be mixed and matched .

- Major character artist for the Revenge of Revan mod. -
- List of Completed Mods - Work in Progress Thread - Skinning Tutorial -
redrob41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,