View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 12:16 PM   #109
Rogue Nine
*static*

Current Game: Bravely Default
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totenkopf View Post
Again, all your opinion. Gays can "marry", just not another of their gender. Maybe what you're looking for is "civil unions". If you want to argue that I'd likely not disagree. Call it semantics, if you like. That's all laws are anyways. Word games w/consequences.
Yes and the consequences of certain laws deny fundamental rights to certain people based on unfair criteria.

It would help if 'marriage' was definitively equal to 'civil union' across the board. But it isn't, meaning that gay couples have to go after marriage rights because the ones afforded to them under civil unions are not equal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldJL View Post
So you're now saying that pedophiles should be allowed to do what they want because it's their sexual orientation and they're being denied their fundamental rights?
Are you ****ing kidding me? Pedophiles prey on children and take away their rights and by doing so commit crimes. Gay couples in love do not violate anyone's rights by being homosexual. This is a terrible and inaccurate analogy. I expected something low out of you, Garfy, but not this low. Good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldJL
Seriously there are some things that shouldn't be allowed.
(Btw, I don't think it's what you meant Rogue Nine, just showing where it can lead)
As I told you a page ago, gay marriage does not lead into polygamy or pedophilia and no lawyer worth their degree would argue that in court. So just shut the hell up with your horribly bigoted thinking.

have a suggestion for the lf poll? pm me
Rogue Nine is offline   you may: quote & reply,