View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 03:32 PM   #156
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Avery View Post
You destroyed Kavars, destroyed the Contact Staff forum, and are now destroying Senate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldJL View Post
Kavars' was destroyed to begin with even before I became active there, there was a long history of staff members abusing their powers there.
You weren't solely responsible, no, but you most certainly had a hand in it, and to deny as much is either delusional, or dishonest, or a little bit of both.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldJL
The Contact Staff forum maybe I used the nuke option too much,
Gee, ya' think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldJL
but bear in mind I had lost all faith in the integrity of the general staff of Lucasforums with a few exceptions.
That's a lame-assed excuse. You are hardly in a position to control their behavior. You can control, and are therefore responsible for, your behavior, however. If you didn't think that they would listen to you, which I'm sure that they didn't (and really, who could blame them at this point?), then WTF was the purpose of spamming it to death other than to throw a temper tantrum, which, after months of observing your behavior, is apparently your typical reaction to not getting your way?

BTW: thank you so much for making the humiliation that myself and others were subjected to in order to get that one concession all for nothing.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,