View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 10:45 PM   #24
Bee Hoon
ngom ngom ngom

Forum Veteran Veteran Fan Fic Author LFN Staff Member Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynysterGates
@Bee Hoon: I know, I double posted for fun and as a joke cause' I was in a good mood, and if you don't have anything to say about the story then don't post. Oh and the reason I used BYOB - System of a Down is because it was a reference to Lord Spitfire's location: The Tablecloth (a funny yet meaningful lyric in the song). He was referring to BYOB so I did the same thing, showing that I understood what he meant by incorporating it into his bio. Got that?
Ah, so that is the context. I am obliged to issue public warnings, so no need to rebuke me for posting in this thread. Knowing the rules and not following them is frowned upon, so as I stated earlier, please do not double post in the future. Thank you ;o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum rules and guidelines
If you want to add something to a thread that you have recently posted in, and no one else have made any new posts in, edit your last post in the thread instead of creating a new one. If several days have passed where no one has posted anything and you have something substantial to add to the thread you may make a new post instead.

A person will generally receive two public warnings. The staff, at its sole discretion, may take other measures. If someone continues to ignore the rules, that person will be sent a final warning in a private message. If the member continues to break the rules after the final warning, she/he will be banned temporarily. Persisting after returning from a temporary ban may lead to a permanent ban from Lucasforums.

The sun goes down and the sky reddens, pain grows sharp.
light dwindles. Then is evening
when jasmine flowers open, the deluded say.
But evening is the great brightening dawn
when crested cocks crow all through the tall city
and evening is the whole day
for those without their lovers

-Kuruntokai 234, translated by A.K. Ramanujan

[Fic] Shreds of a Dying Belief
Bee Hoon is offline   you may: quote & reply,