Thread: Shinobi
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 11:35 AM   #447
CommanderQ
I should go.

Current Game: Mass Effect
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
((Sorry I have not posted in awhile, I'll get to it again))

Akagi didn't move fast enough for the situation, a flaw he pounded himself on.

During the fighting, he had become seperated from the main group, finding himself in a personal combat with 4 of the enemy. As to which side they were on, he wasn't sure, but it didn't matter if they were trying to kill him.

He swung his sword to one of the attackers, decapitating him with ease.

Akagi dropped and swung the blade low at another attacker that was attacking from behind, the blade slicing across the man's stomach.

He stood again, watching the attacking ninja crumble back and try to stop the blood that continually flowed from his now-open stomach.

Akagi moved quickly and grabbed the next ninja, pulling him onto the blade, making short work of him.

He then wretched the blade out, and across the face of the final ninja, ending that problem quickly.

The man crumpled to the ground, and Akagi fell to his knees, slighty exhausted but doing well. Then he suddenly noticed that he was alone in the temple. There was only the dead.

He stood, and sheathed his blade.

I must've been to preoccuppied to notice what was happening.....how stupid of me...

He mentally scolded himself for being so stupid.

Akagi was alone now, without any comrades, in a strange land.

He shook his head and began to walk out of the temple, moving one step at a time.

"Well, so it begins...."

you very much
If a tree would fall in the woods.....would the other trees laugh at it?
CommanderQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,