View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 02:41 PM   #14
Dagobahn Eagle
First Strike Tester

Current Game: First Strike
Wow, Achilles, that's one serious dose of strange you dragged in today. Let me address the relevant paragraph only so as not to derail the thread.
Quote:
It’s likely even Jesus would have OK’d water boarding if it would have saved his Mom. He would’ve done the same to save his Dad, or any one of His disciples. For that matter, He even died to save all humans.

It’s obvious He would not be happy with those who voted for the candidate who kills because it’s above his “pay grade” to know if they’re alive. Checking the Commandments, killing innocents is against the 5th. Because pro-aborts don’t know for sure life does not exist at conception, they are still willing to risk that it’s not killing.
I'm again reminded of the absurdity of valuing a zygote higher than a living, breathing person. As for Jesus torturing, I present you with this passage, right from the horse's mouth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew
You have heard how it was said "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. But I say to you: offer no resistance to the evildoer. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, offer him the other as well.
A far cry from the torture-approving war mongers who proclaim themselves 'Christian' today.

EDIT: what on earth did the first half of his essay have to do with the second half? Not to mention the abortion notice which came out of nowhere.

Last edited by Dagobahn Eagle; 05-25-2009 at 05:03 PM.
Dagobahn Eagle is offline   you may: quote & reply,