Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDac View Post
I need some help

Show spoiler
Show spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Night View Post
@Silver: More People on Dantooine Visions and then comes Loading-bar -->Crash.
In Shadow´s Visions are the same, especial as she speak with Revan, battle with Revan and then actual comes the next Cutscene but nothing. I hope this help you.
Have you tried clearing you're override folder and then reinstalling the mod? Usually crash bugs have sometime to do with conflictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboyjhg View Post
reminded me of TSL in a lot of ways.
Show spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDac View Post
Okay thanks Queen, I found the Sewer I've done with whole Bos just one thing bothers me. I couldn't find that non-canon footlocker

EDIT: I tried to get Mandalore's Mask with KSE but an error occurs always Can I get it somehow in-game?

2nd EDIT: I searched some screenies at Silveredge9.com hoping one would show me the secret location of the non-canon footlocker And I found these screens:
Show spoiler

I never met any of these places/situations Are these some kind of sidequests I missed?
Show spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdando View Post
Completed the mod last night and i have to say it's possibly one of the best mod's out there and my favourite mod out there. I only encountered 2 minor bugs that were in dialogs so nothing important so yeh, its an awesome mod!
Post any bugs you find, even if they're only minor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallix View Post
I'm actually having the same problem as Chevron 7 locke with the screen going black after talking with Daemon and hearing only blaster fire. My Override folder is clear of anything but the BoS:SR mod ><

I'll try making a fresh folder and trying again just in case though.

Edit: Ah I figured it out yet again xD I've like flooded this thread with very simple problems, which turn out to not really be problems at all. I apologize Silveredge.
What was the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by el Crawler View Post
I'm not sure whether this has been mentioned before (or if it's even new to this mod) but the designation of the Mind Prison on the Orion is THX1138 - the same name of George Lucas' first film.
Show spoiler

Silveredge9 is offline   you may: quote & reply,