View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 02:49 PM   #110
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

Current Game: Shogun 2: Total War
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveredge9 View Post
The TSLPatcher install file did not work for you because you either didn't extract the empty folders or you deleted them, and as I explained in one of my previous posts, they are need for the installation.
Uh, I extracted the empty folders too. Actually I just remembered that the original error message I got was that it couldn't make a back up of ship.mod, even though it did.
Quote:
And as for the Robes for Korriban Sith Students no longer working, the simple reasoning behind that is because you performed a manual install, and so overwrited your current appearance.2DA. As stated in the read-me, choosing the manual install method severely reduces the likelihood of BoS:SR being compatible with any other mods you may currently have installed.
Um...but I installed the Robes for Korriban Sith Students after I overwrote the current appearance.2da with the one from the manual install. And Robes for Korriban Sith Students is patcher based....

Ugh.

As of 3/14/10, TSL is restored. The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification by Stoney and Zbyl has been finished and can be downloaded here.

Lord of Hunger is offline   you may: quote & reply,