View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 01:49 PM   #110
Lord of Hunger
@Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of
Current Game: Shogun 2: Total War
Originally Posted by Silveredge9 View Post
The TSLPatcher install file did not work for you because you either didn't extract the empty folders or you deleted them, and as I explained in one of my previous posts, they are need for the installation.
Uh, I extracted the empty folders too. Actually I just remembered that the original error message I got was that it couldn't make a back up of ship.mod, even though it did.
And as for the Robes for Korriban Sith Students no longer working, the simple reasoning behind that is because you performed a manual install, and so overwrited your current appearance.2DA. As stated in the read-me, choosing the manual install method severely reduces the likelihood of BoS:SR being compatible with any other mods you may currently have installed.
Um...but I installed the Robes for Korriban Sith Students after I overwrote the current appearance.2da with the one from the manual install. And Robes for Korriban Sith Students is patcher based....

As of 3/14/10, TSL is restored. The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification by Stoney and Zbyl has been finished and can be downloaded here.

Lord of Hunger is offline   you may: quote & reply,