View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 12:23 AM   #66
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
I don't believe that just because one side does something, the other side must necessarily do it, too, no.
Well, since we we know that AGW alarmists typically gild the lilly for maximum political effect, why must the other side necessarily be guilty of such unethical behavior as well? Funding from ExxonMobil doesn't axiomatically = malfeasance. That kind of claim seems more the tactic of someone losing the argument. It's probably no wonder that many in this country list AGW/GW farther down their lists of concerns when polled. Too much hype and not enough proof. Using achilles "logic", how many of the 9000+ PhDs and over 20000 other scientists that oppose AGW serve on the boards of ExxonMobil and other industrial "giants". Perhaps you can provide such detailed information. Afterall, it's your "side" that contends that all those people are on big industry's payrolls (or just "stupid" when you can't prove the former).

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman

Last edited by Totenkopf; 05-28-2009 at 12:30 AM.
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,