View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 04:37 PM   #19
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
I get your knee-jerk need to run to BO's defense at the drop of a hat, but since you're quoting from my post, try not to misrepresent things. Whenever your underlings screw up like that, the blame ultimately goes to the top. It may seem unfair, but that's just life. Substitutue Bush into the chain, same result. The really stupid thing was the manner in which it was carried out. If you want to blame Bloomberg....that's fine by me too. Even BO got that it made him look bad. But fact is, the whole idea was wrong in the first place and makes you wonder what kind of decision makers this administration employs or the criteria they use to make that choice. Their vetting team has a pretty poor record as it is.

Funny, I believe there are many who blame Bush for 911 already. Can't do much about Katrina....that's a force of nature. Though I suppose some of the more screwy AGW people could try to pin that on Bush anyway, much like those w/the 911 conspiracy. As to the whole "secret" thing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebRider
As the article says, the local police/government who's job it is to announce, were told to keep quiet
This is what was being commented on. Who would have placed such a demand? If that wasn't some kind of misquote or misprint, I'd say the idiot was the one who issued such an order. Hard to hide that kind of colossal mistake.

PS:a major messup is a form of monumental incompetence.

Watch the language, please quit using * in your spelling in an attempt to get around the filter. Thanks mimartin

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman

Last edited by mimartin; 05-30-2009 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Language
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,