Thread: Shinobi
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 01:39 AM   #473
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Later

Karela stared down at the hospital food with a sad look on her face.

I don't like it. It smells funny.

The doctors had made her put on one of those ridiculus hospital gowns and then they had made her lay down in the hospital bed, threatning to restrain her if she didn't comply.

What is the big deal? I've had aches and pains ever since I started using my bijuu's chakra. It's not like it's gonna kill me or anything.

Karela was still looking down at the food with a disgusted look on her face when one of the nurses walked into her room.

"Karela...I'm going to need to ask you some difficult questions."

"Can I have something else? This doesn't smell right."

"I'll get you something later, after you answer the questions."

The sooner the questions are answered, the sooner I get better food.

"Ask away."

"Karela...how long have you been using your Bijuu's chakra?"

"uhhhhh...since the Chunin exams I think. Why?"

"Have you ever felt exhausted after using her chakra? Have you felt drained after using her chakra?"

"...Yes...I don't really see what that has to do with my current situation though..."

"Only a few more questions. After using her chakra have you ever felt extreme pain? Heart pain? Pain in the joints or the arms?"

"Actually...yes now that I think about it. After using her chakra my heart usually hurts for a little while afterward. And I have felt extreme pain on quite a few occasions. What's going on?"

The nurse wrote down a few things on her paper and then looked back up at Karela.

"Alright, you've answered the questions so I guess it's my turn to hold up my end. What would you like to eat?"

I don't like this...but I do get to choose my favorite food at no charge so I guess it's fair.

"Do you have any Dango? And if you have some, I'd like some beef ramen."

The nurse nodded and walked out of the room.

I guess this isn't so bad...Still don't like Hospitals that much though. I'll be glad when I get out of here.

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 06-01-2009 at 02:32 AM.
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,