View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 05:39 AM   #60
Thanatos9t

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSR View Post
That's cold guys.
[OFFTOPIC]
Yeah I agree with TSR, Emperor Devon your practically bullying him due to his age while leaving the other people who were also grossed out like Jae, Redhawke, Prime and Camo-Man 07.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
Laughing at different species isn't a good laugh, it's racism. And I thought you were far too mature for racist jokes. :¬:
Admitably this is more aimed at Emperor Devon To paraphrase Sabretooth "Laughing at a person younger than yourself isn't a good laugh, it's ageism."

Having a joke is one thing but then there is taking it too far.
[/OFFTOPIC]

Back ontopic now:
I think that aliens in Starwars are often displayed negatively with only the most despicable sides of their race being seen onscreen such as working as bounty hunters and thugs often seen onscreen (Rodians and Trandoshans are such an example) and only having one or two good aliens such as the Jedi introduced in the newer trilogy or Yoda who's species appears to be entirely noble and good judging from Yaddle,Vandar and Yoda.

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
Thanatos9t is offline   you may: quote & reply,