Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Alright, here he is Alkonium.

Name: Vector S'borr
Species: Human, Umbaran mix
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Homeworld: Undetermined, has been moving around his whole life
Affiliation: Former Sith Apprentice; Formerly the New Galactic Empire - He was a part of an elite force wielding group of soldiers called 'Nex Venators'. They were based around the ideas of the late Emporer Palpatine's Shadow Guards; Currently Rogue.
Title: Former 'Nex Sicarius', Third highest class amongst the 'Nex Venators'; Former Sith Apprentice (before he was apart of the 'Nex Venators')
Weapon(s): Top portion of a pike saber ~Dull Crimson Blade~ , he has repaired the bottom with a pummel cap, and has slightly customized it (was once his father's pike saber); Modified DC-19 "Stealth" carbine; Exo-Skeletal Phrik Gauntlet (left hand)
DOB: 76 ABY (is roughly 34)
Description: Tall, and pale like an Umbaran, he has a shaved head (hair is white, and feels like silk, doesn't grow beyond half an inch in length; a mix of having human hair, mixed with a species without hair) with sith tattoos on said cranium. Has the toned build of a human that has gone its whole life training and exercising, but is still gaunt and lithe, showing some of his Umbaran blood. Has cold grey eyes, and has the same will perception, and influencing skills as an Umbaran, as well as their calculating gaze, but because of his human blood (and upbringing), he has a wider emotional spectrum.

Picture will come soon enough.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 01-06-2010 at 12:33 AM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,