View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 02:03 AM   #10
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Since many of the pics have already been put up, I won't bother. I agree that Beckinsale would probably make the better choice for Bastila. Seems a little closer in appearance and Bastila has a kind of Brit inflection to her voice. Perlman can project the right amount of gruffness for Ordo. B/c he looks a little closer to JB, I'd go with Sam. However, I think Morgan could probably project the reflective moroseness of JB a bit better. Besides, Jackson WAS a little stiff as Mace. If still alive, Frank Oz as Master Vandar (afterall, he's a yoda clone). Not really sure about Carth, Revan, Malak, Mission or Juhani (esp if you use that godawful cathar appearance). Since HK is a droid, go with the guy that voiced "him". Of corse Zalbaar could be just about any 7' actor in hollywood that needs work.

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,