View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 05:19 AM   #12
Lord Spitfire

This is a pretty fun thread.

For me, there's one definite person perfect for Revan, and that would be Christian Bale, I think he would suit the part perfectly; if not him than . . . well, I don't know.

For Bastila, it has to be Kate Beckinsale; and even better, she's actually British, along with being to hottest person alive.

Carth, then Raphael Sbarge! The reason I love Carth so much is his badass voice, and you can't take that out.

Jolee; well, who else but the guy who is in almost every single damn moive! Morgan Freeman

Canderous is a tough one. when it comes to character, I'd say the way Arnold Schwazenegger acted in the beginning of Kindergarden Cop would be pretty cool. Or just a buff guy with Hugh Laurie's voice.

HK-47 - well, there's one person who I think would be unthinkable perfect for the voice; Johny Depp!

Let there be rock!

"I hope they realize that music is music, and that music is not a scene, not a style. Music is a beautiful ****ing thing to listen to. It is not a thing to ****ing preach to others about, it's not a ****ing cause. It is what it is—and that's a beautiful artform." - Synyster Gates

Check out my Fanfic:
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: Embers of Destruction
Lord Spitfire is offline   you may: quote & reply,