View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 11:56 AM   #14
LordTrilobite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001 View Post
Seeing her killed by a grapple droid would be fitting, I think. A friend of mine said that if her fate is to fit with the rest of continuity, she has to die in a way that's so horrific or gruesome (or something) that Mace, Obi-Wan, Anakin, and company never talk about it again. It has to be a "let's agree to never talk about this" sort of thing. Having her killed by Dooku or Ventress would be unnecessary baggage, because Anakin already has motivations for going after them, and it would be odd for his duels with them to go without her being mentioned.

She also shouldn't be killed by Grievous, either, because the confrontation is not supposed to be a personal one between him and Anakin when the heroes get hauled onto the Invisible Hand's bridge in Episode III. Grievous is Obi-Wan's nemesis, not Anakin's.

Therefore, I conclude that the best way for Anakin's apprentice to go out is to be offed by a battle droid. Almost any kind would do as long as it's not a very common one (like the B1s) or one of Grievous' MagnaGuards. I think the grapple droids as seen in the Episode III game would fit well for this role, partly because they're underused.
This actually makes a lot of sense.

LordTrilobite is offline   you may: quote & reply,