Thread: Shinobi
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 01:07 AM   #482
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
"To achieve the rank, you must undergo the Jonin Exams; these trials anaylise your skills, performance and self-disciplin. As of now, I forbid you from undergoing these exams, until you have earned the right to."

A sense of doubt with a hint of confusion hit Takeda. He wasn't sure what to think but before any thought reached his head, Tategami spoke again.

"In order to do that, you must accompany me on one last mission. This will help me determin your willingness and commitment towards your team mates. Are you prepared?"

"Not only am I prepared, I am honored as well. I am ready to leave immediately."
-------------------------------------------------------
"Man, I'm full... I'm going to check on Karela, see if she is ok. I suppose your gonna have to tag along, seeing as I cant let you out of my sight. C'mon!"

The clone nodded and stood up. It waited for Kaneda to lead the way. The real Specter remained hidden in front of the building where the Hokage was. He was about to move when he sensed Naruto was not alone. He decided to wait until that presence was gone.
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,