View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 05:04 PM   #1
purple_tentacle_

Arrow Day of the Tentacle 2?!

Have any of you seen this site yet? It is day of the tentacle 2 rumored to come out. There isnt a realese date but I am hoping that they will keep working on this thing. There is a video on youtube or on there website showing real gameplay. I personaly think it would be best if Teltale Games take over the Maniac Mansion series just like they did with sam and Max or Monkey Island. I like teltale games but I think it would be best if Lucasarts continued all of these titles. But the bigest market with lucasarts is star wars so it would make sence if they gave the uncontinued adventure games to teltale. Give me you opinions on this!

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to add that this is a fan made game and is not assosiated with Lucasarts in anyway.

ALSO CHECK OUT THE OTHER DOTT THREAD I HAVE MADE

Check out the 3D DOTT thread and the DOTT Forum thread and our

FAQ
Quote:
Q:Is it in anything besides German?
A: Yes its going to be released in German then English. To change the language on the site use the lever to the right.
Show spoiler
Quote:
Q: Is this by Lucasarts?
A: NO. This is just a Fan Made Game.
Quote:
Q: Is it realy going to be released or is this project dead?
A: Yes it will be released and no this project is alive and going well. Most of the forums are in German but translated they say its going well and will be released in germany soon and then the U.S.
Quote:
Q: Is there going to be a demo or trailer?
A: Yes there will be a Demo only released to the creators and project team. Yes there is a trailer located on ther website under MEDIA.
Show spoiler
or on yourube.

http://www.lucasforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=162626&dateline=12954  72528
"The Simple truth is that we've
lost control of our own borders,
and no nation can do that and survive"
-Ronald Reagan

Last edited by purple_tentacle_; 07-31-2009 at 10:00 PM.
purple_tentacle_ is offline   you may: quote & reply,