Originally Posted by Aiden Silver
This is all very simple
and should not take this long...
All you have to do is:
1) Read this
2) Make a shortcut to JA single player (most people already have one after they install it)
3) Right click it and go into "Properties"
4) Under the shortcut tab look for "Target:"
5) Change your target to look exactly like this: "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\jasp.EXE" +set fs_game ojpenhanced +set g_sabermorerealistic 2 +helpusobi 1 +load quick +set g_sabermorerealistic 2
Hint: just copy and past over your current one (include the quotation marks)
6) Click "Apply"
7) Finally... double click the shortcut icon
Edit: If you dont want it to do the quick load, just remove the "+load quick" from the line that you copied, under STEP 4.
8) Stop reading
CPU:Pentium III 500Mhz
Voodoo 3 2000(8MB)
Raziel64 Evolution Driver Expert Edition V1.00.09 (9x/ME)
MesaFX-6.2(the lastest version)