View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 02:19 PM   #47
joesdomain
The Emperor

Current Game: The Force Unleashed
I know I am ticked off at Lucasarts the past several years. They had one great game, The Force Unleashed ever since Star Wars Battlefront II came out. I stand by my comments that Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 on PS2 and Star Wars The Force Unleashed on PS3 were the best Lucasarts video games to date. I thought they quit the strategy of releasing a bunch of games per year because most were duds for example (Star Wars The Battle for Naboo, Star Super Bombard Racing, Star Wars Demolition, Star Wars Epiosde I Jedi Power Battles, Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace, Star Wars Force Commmander, and Star Wars Masters of Tera Kasi). I always thought all those were bad. Maybe it is out of frustration that I am complaining! I just don't get why Lucasarts does not like to release video games for PS3. Exceptions being The Force Unleashed, the Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones series. Lego is great for kiddies and families but I want a more adult game. Now they have The Clone Wars video game coming out this fall and it looks like a cartoon. When I play the Force Unleashed or any Battlefront game on console it makes me feel like I am in the star wars world standing along side them. I don't get that from Lego or Clone Wars video games that recently came out.

"You Rebel Scum"

"Wipe them out, all of them"
joesdomain is offline   you may: quote & reply,