View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 01:07 PM   #2
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Yeah, the project's still going, it's just that the team is busy with their real-life duties, such as college and bills. It is moving along, just very slowly.

Jedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith are moving along as well, but at a snail's pace. They only have a couple of people working on them while the rest of the team is focusing on Dark Forces. Once it's completed, they'll move on to the others. Dividing their attention between three different projects was a bit overwhelming, especially considering that they're all carrying quite enough on their plates as it is.

I'm sure they'd welcome any help they could get, though! What ever you are able to contribute to the advancement of this project would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not a team member, by the way. Just a devoted, enthusiastic fan, like yourself. Unfortunately, I have no modding skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,