View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 09:24 PM   #104
Jenni
Rookie

Current Game: Monkey Island 4 (ResidualVM)
I'm a little behind on the Wallace & Gromit games. I finished The Last Resort and loved it. I loved seeing all the characters that were introduced in Fright of the Bumblebees interact together. The new Scotsman character was a lot of fun too.

Mr. Paneer is quickly becoming my favorite character in Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures. I loved him in this one, even just his expressions were a lot of fun to watch.

I loved the joke about the husband of the woman who runs the news stand. I don't want to spoil it, so I'll just say I love jokes that make you think one thing is going to happen, and then they twist it around on you.

The final puzzle was really enjoyable. The solution fit in the Wallace & Gromit world perfectly, and there was excellent foreshadowing of it in the beginning of the game.

I also played Host Master. I absolutely adore Tim Schafer, so it was a lot of fun to play a game that starred him. The Monkey Island references were a real treat to see, and I loved that they put in references to Psychonauts in there and even references to posts by Tim on the Double Fine Action News page. It took me a while to find all the jokes, but I did finally get to see all four endings.
Jenni is offline   you may: quote & reply,