View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 08:19 AM   #39
Snugglecakes

Current Game: Mata Hari
Heh! Good thread.

Hello. I'm a 30 year old LucasArts Classic Adventure obsessed little boy. Part of this comes from seeing Monkey Island at a friend's house when I was 11 years old and then collecting everything with a purple L on it until about ten years ago, and part of it comes from enjoying the escape these games offer from my slightly more technical job. But most of it comes from a fantasy about striding into a bar and walking up to the first hot woman introducing myself as Guybrush Threepwood, Ghost Busting Stud.

The Monkey Island SCUMM Bar was the first site I ever visited saw on this thing called the internet. A few years later I was having regular email correspondence with Skyfox. I thought it was the coolest thing in the whole world and made my own site called SCUMM. This went very well until I started failing subjects at school. But in a box in the back of some cupboard lies a CD with the raw material used in SCUMM and one day I will bring it back. Oh yes. In fact... hell I'm gonna go look for it right now.
Snugglecakes is offline   you may: quote & reply,