View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 11:09 AM   #58
Ultimate Vader
Rookie

^
Look at KMC, there's already a thread like this. If you're shocked, don't blame me. Sorry, the comparation can only be used for Sith in Marka Ragnos era against Sith in Revan's era.

GL has already stated that the prime of Jedi and Sith are when time of Sidious, Windu, Obi-Wan, and Anakin. See KMC if you want proof.

I still tolerate your kind of post, but in other sites, no one will even support you. Prove it that Kreia has mastered all 7 forms, because no source has stated that. You speak nonsense.

Sidious will destroy Kreia, accept it. See other forums and educate yourself, so you won't sound so silly.

Do you even know that Sidious can use force drain? Check his respect threads, dude.

Another failed attempt of yours. And if you're wondering why I'm so hostile, that's because your way of debating is ridiculous it's not even funny and laughable. Don't even deserve a LOL.

As always, it's up to you to decide the winner. It's your mind after all. Just give some thoughts about my post before deciding it, okay?

Rulk Badass 2
Most fun I've ever had with my clothes on!

Last edited by Ultimate Vader; 06-25-2009 at 11:16 AM.
Ultimate Vader is offline   you may: quote & reply,