Thread: Shinobi
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 04:00 AM   #504
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Dai whistled a cheerful tune to himself as he walked away from the hospital. It was a beautiful day, the Hospital didn't need him, and Lee-sensai was nowhere to be found. Today is a very good day.

But one thought kept running through his mind no matter how much he tried to get rid of it. the missing patient, the ruffled bed...and that message on the computer. Something about the bed in particular just kept bothering him.

If I didn't know better I'd swear someone was forced to leave the bed against their will...But thats impossible...Someone would have noticed if a person had been dragged out kicking and screaming against their will...but if they had been drugged or something along those lines...

Dai was around a mile away from the hospital when he collided with someone else who was walking, knocking Dai to the ground. He looked up at the man towering above him.

"My apologies Tategami-sensai, I should have been paying closer attention to the road." Dai quickly rose to his feet and nodded at Tategami.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,