View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 11:05 AM   #40
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Current Game: Too many to count
Sam merely looked at the Half-Zombie. "You fell from a tree, remember? More than likely, you've broken your legs, which should've healed a couple hours ago. You can take the stints of your legs, their fine. BUt, you can not move from this room without my express permission. The last time I trusted a Half-Zombie to freedom, he nearly choked me to death. He lost all of his memory later and became a new guy, but still, the facts remain that If you are currently infected, I need to make sure you get nowhere near the kids, or my wife." Sam said. "Capishe?"
He kept his rifle on his lap the whole time, not aiming at the man, but if he made the wrong move, it wouldn't take him long to pull his rifle up and pop a round off.

---------------------------------------------------
Deep thought #1: In the end, everyone dies. No one can outrun time, death itself is always breathing down your neck, just waiting to slip the noose over you. But, in your time of death, what matters is not when or how or even why. What matters is what you do with it. Do you sit down and call it quits, or do you get up, stare your killer and death itself in the face, and laugh copiously, right until the end.
Jedi_Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,