View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 03:09 PM   #13
jawathehutt
Its 5 o'clock somewhere

Current Game: Age of Empires II
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKT101 View Post
By the way, Star Wars: The Old Republic is top-notch game. I've seen the trailers and I have lokked at the engine it is running. Star Wars Galaxies actually has a rising community at the moment. They are putting their time into these high quality games. Anyways, LucasArts isn't putting any time into these. I suspect that people have heard of BioWare(The company who made Kotor), they are making Star Wars: The Old Republic. So basically this is Kotor 3 online. Star Wars Galaxies is celebrating Six Years at the moment and it is run by Sony Online. LA has nothing to do with them, they can't mess the best devs.
You do know we have a forum on this site specifically for TOR so people like me who wanted a KotOR 3 with a good story and not 100 hours of mindless grinding dont have to listen o people like you talk about how amazing its going to be based off of graphics and trailers. News flash, you coud make cutting your limbs off slowly 1 by 1 look like a great time in a trailer, they say nothing about a games quality, only the quality of a companies advertising department.

"Everyone that posts here is aware of the game, thanks though." ET
"It is Lucasarts"~ LordJhredmo
jawathehutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,