Thread: [Fic] Survivour
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 03:37 AM   #36
knight 12167
Rookie

I know I haven't updated in a while but finally the first terms worths of homework has laid off.

Well I hope you like it!!!!!
.................................................. .....................................
A Terrible Accident
.................................................. .....................................

The Imperials did take their revenge upon me in a way. Suddenly the administrator became far more complacent. Her daughters apparently had gone to a boarding school. Most sentient beings with brains could figure out what was going on. A shame, but helping would only arouse a suspicion that could lead to the death of many a peaceful farmer.

I will continue with my tale.

I had to escape the station, but I couldn't simply leave my rescuer and the other Rebels to die. The voice in my head...I recognized it...it was an old friend of mine, Heckler, a human I had grown up with in the Jedi Temple. 'Friend' would be a loose term; I didn't entirely trust him. He had been involved with some shady business with the royal Drakonian family...but that is for another time.

It didn’t matter now anyway. I had to save my Jedi colleague.

I was thrown into a trash compactor that was thankfully half empty. I wasn’t going to be crushed anytime soon.

I left my body then.

My body deserved a rest. Luckily spirits tend not to tire. I found a lowly technician that was sneakily chewing spice near a trash compactor nearby .I planted a thought into to his skull and floated back into my own physical being.

He suddenly had a mysterious thought that he should miss his shift and stay here chewing on spice for another long while

I waited for an hour, going through a state that is in-between sleep and meditation. Then the door to the trash compactor slid open with a soft hiss, brought about by a subtle use of telekinesis that I prayed Vader would not detect.

I calmly walked out of the compactor, glad to be free of the stench.

I found the technician that I had previously tampered with chewing spice in his old position. He was in a trance from the spice, so I pinched his nose and closed his mouth until he suffocated. I then used the Force to remove any indication from his body of my presence during his death.

A terrible accident.

A lowlife technician had wandered from his quarters, completely naked and high on spice into a small corridor near the trash compactors, when his heart gave out.

Another poor soul lost to narcotics.

I was no longer a Jedi, I was a machine.

Never was anything great achieved without danger.
knight 12167 is offline   you may: quote & reply,