View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 01:37 PM   #75
Char Ell
Force Enlightened

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Folder extraordinaire Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Also... you can "wind up face-to-face with a woman, a man, a transsexual, or an animal" according to the ESRB rating. o_O
Definitely not picking the "Surprise Me" option.

Like others in this thread, I'm generally not into the D&D fantasy stuff anymore. I haven't played any of the Baldur's Gate, NWN, or Elder Scrolls games. The only one I've played is The Witcher and I think that was because there weren't any other new RPG's for PC when that game came out. I freely admit that I enjoyed playing The Witcher though it didn't revive my interest in the D&D style fantasy games as a whole.

But I decided to take the opportunity to go to San Diego yesterday and check out Dragon Age: Origins. I'd never been to any type of gamer event like this before so I wasn't sure what to expect. But the BioWare folks lived up to their reputation as being approachable and answered the questions that they could. I couldn't get an answer on the BioWare Edition of DA:O . I liked a lot of what I saw. It definitely seems to be the game where you need to control your entire party during combat instead of just controlling your main character, especially during boss battles. I do plan on getting this game though I too think I'll probably start with Alpha Protocol.

Want to battle against cancer and other chronic diseases? Join Team LFN!

Char Ell is offline   you may: